“I laugh at the Democrats when they say, ‘we don’t take corporate money’…” – Chris Sununu, Sept. 13, 2018.
Click the links below for detailed lists of contributions from the following industries:
- Real Estate Developers & Construction: $373,557
- Energy Utilities: $204,830
- Banking/Financial Services/Investing: $190,737
- Attorneys: $183,163
- Real Estate Brokers: $179,740
- Healthcare: $148,428
- Auto Manufacturing, Sales, & Service: $95,950
- Hospitality: $88,973
- Lobbyists: $77,713
- Insurance: $73,600
OTHER KEY STATISTICS:
- Corporate Donors have provided 42% of Chris Sununu’s campaign and inaugural funds ($1,330,657 of $3,154,805).
- Out of State Donors have provided 42% of Chris Sununu’s campaign and inaugural funds (1,338,322 of $3,154,805).
- Big donors (giving over $1000 each) have provided more than 82% of Chris Sununu’s campaign and inaugural funds ($2,606,553 of $3,154,805).
- Contributions have been grouped by category based upon information provided by each donor as required by NH campaign finance law (business name if a corporation, title and employer if an individual donor).
- If an entity’s industry was not apparent from its name, its industry was determined from the business purpose listed on the entity’s certificate of formation in the state of its incorporation.
- If an individual’s contribution was reported with incomplete information (over $1000), that individual’s occupation was researched in various electronic databases and added when it could be established with certainty.
- For individual contributions under $1000, no attempt was made to determine the industry of the donors whose contributions were reported with incomplete information.
- Visitors to this site can view all contributions in the searchable database here, or by clicking each link above to see only the contributions upon which a single industry total is based.